Welcome to the Bindings/Protocols/Standards Resource GuideWith these presentations and recordings from the 2016 Global Summit, you will learn how to:
- Use third-party visualization tools to present data.
- Extend the interoperability of your system.
- Build a development stack that allows for stable, secure, and rapid development.
- Integrate open-source management capabilities directly into applications.
- Model and access data as objects in .NET without a predesigned database.
Exploiting Java Interoperability Libraries
Modern Full-stack Development
Task: Build a development stack that enables state-of-the-art rapid development with a stable but adaptive back end.View Slides Download PDF View Session Recording Additional Resources
Approach: Use InterSystems’ new document data model to achieve modern full-stack development
Presenter: Danny Wijnschenk
Open-source in the Enterprise World
Task: Contribute to and influence open-source communities
Approach: Discuss how the joint efforts of people within and outside InterSystems created our Hibernate driver and contributed to the Hibernate project
Presenter: Gerd Nachtsheim