- Getting Started with InterSystems Reports
Getting Started with InterSystems Reports
Use InterSystems Reports to create and publish banded, crosstab, and bar chart reports, and easily make your data accessible to end users.
By the end of this exercise, you will be able to:
- Query an instance of InterSystems IRIS® data platform using joins
- Create a banded report in InterSystems Reports Designer
- Use charts and formulas in the Designer
- Publish a report on InterSystems Reports Server
Watch the video to get started with the exercise!
- Try It Yourself
- Exercise Completion
If you have finished the exercise in the InterSystems Reports Learning Lab, select the box below to receive credit for completing it.
- How do I provide feedback on this exercise?
How do I provide feedback on this exercise?
Thank you for completing this exercise. To assist us in making this as helpful as possible for future learners, please complete the reviewer survey by selecting the link below. Don't forget to click Done at the end to submit your responses.