Sharing data between systems has never been easier than it is with InterSystems IRIS® data platform. Consume data from multiple systems, route messages according to logic you define, and connect using common protocols and multiple languages. With InterSystems IRIS, you can:
- Route messages based on metadata or message contents.
- Apply and update business logic in a low-code UI.
- Transform data programmatically for downstream systems.
- Use out-of-the-box components for quick integrations or code your own for even more flexibility.
- Act on data flowing through the system with machine learning algorithms.
- Store consolidated data to one repository for deeper analysis.
- Track messages to troubleshoot or audit with ease.
In this QuickStart, watch the video and try the exercise!
When you use the integration tools within InterSystems IRIS along with the many other features, such as the built-in repository, machine learning connectors, natural language processing, and analytics capacity, doors are open wide to create an intelligent interoperability solution. Watch the video below to see an example that uses integration features of InterSystems IRIS.