- There are lots of ways to try out InterSystems IRIS Data Platform and explore its features. Get started by launching an instance on your platform of choice!
InterSystems IRIS Community Edition
Instructions to Get Started
Click TRY IT above.
Connecting to InterSystems IRIS in the Cloud
Demonstration of Instructions Offer Summary
• 1GB Memory
• 30-90 day limited sandbox
• No setup or installation
• Cannot be migrated to a production system
• Customizable memory and processing power
• Full access without time restrictions
• Cloud account setup required
• Can be migrated to a production system
Cost Free Free
+ GCP compute cost
+ Azure compute cost
+ AWS compute cost
* AWS offers a “Free Tier” that can run InterSystems IRIS (t2.micro instance, 1GB memory, 1 vCPU).
Already a customer? Get an InterSystems IRIS installation kit from the downloads page at the InterSystems Worldwide Response Center.
Build Something With Your Instance
Designed to get you running code in just a few minutes, these quick videos and focused exercises let you explore some of the great features of InterSystems IRIS. Try a QuickStart To take a deeper dive into InterSystems IRIS, experience the product in any of three phases — Learn, Play, or Build — and explore real-world use cases. Try an Experience These short documents provide step-by-step instructions for trying out a wide variety of InterSystems IRIS features on your own instance. Try a First Look Learn More About InterSystems IRIS
Want to learn more about InterSystems IRIS before diving in? Watch this video to get a big picture understanding of what InterSystems IRIS can do, or explore our other online resources: