Free Certification Exams at Virtual Summit 2020
Free certification exam attempt for all attendees of Virtual Summit 2020!
InterSystems is proud to offer free InterSystems Certification exam attempts to all attendees of InterSystems Virtual Summit 2020. The one free exam attempt will be made available to all registered attendees and can be used at any time until December 31, 2020.
This is our standard online exam service with online proctoring that is normally priced at $150 per attempt.
- One exam attempt for one named exam per attendee
- The recipient must be a registered attendee for Virtual Summit 2020
- The desired exam must be requested during the dates of the Virtual Summit, that is, October 20 - Nov 5, 2020
- The exam must be taken by end-of-day December 31, 2020
- HealthShare Health Connect HL7 Interface Specialist
- InterSystems IRIS Core Solutions Developer
- New! - HealthShare Unified Care Record Technical Specialist (See below)
To request your free exam attempt:
- Register for Virtual Summit 2020
- Any time during the Summit days, October 20 - Nov 5, 2020, request an attempt for an exam from firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Candidate name and current organization
- User name in our exam system
- Name of requested exam for the attempt
- Our staff will email confirmation of the free exam attempt issuance and the exam will appear in the user's account in the exam system under "My Assessments"
- Schedule and take the exam before end-of-day December 31, 2020 local time. After that time, unused exam attempts will expire.
HealthShare Unified Care Record Technical Specialist (Beta)
Important Note: This exam will be offered initially in beta test mode. This means that early exam takers will not be given their results immediately at exam completion because their results will be used to calibrate and validate the exam itself. Once the exam is validated by our staff, pre-validation exam takers will be notified of their result and subsequent exam takers will get their results immediately upon exam completion. In any case, both pre-validation and post-validation exam candidates who receive a passing score will receive the same certification credential.
The HealthShare Unified Care Record Technical Specialist exam is designed to validate core skills for technical professionals who implement, extend and manage all aspects HealthShare Unified Care Record.
Target Exam Role: HealthShare Unified Care Record Technical Specialist
- an IT implementation professional who leads the technical implementation of HealthShare Unified Care Record based on requirements generated by the system design by the project's technical architect.
- Number of questions: 76
- Exam time limit: 2 hours
- Passing Score: Not yet determined due to Beta
- Language Offered: English
Classroom course HealthShare Unified Care Record Fundamentals and recommended prerequisites, either classroom-based Building and Managing HL7 Integrations or online courses: Integration Architecture, HL7 Business Services and Business Operations, Searching Messages Using the Message Viewer (sections 1 & 2), -and-
- Unified Care Record Installation and Migration Guide
- Translating Terminology in Unified Care Record
- Customizing the Clinical User Interfaces
- Unified Care Record Consent Guide
Note: HealthShare Documentation requires WRC credentials for access and viewing privileges.
Recommended practical experience:
- One completed Unified Care Record implementation, version 15.x or higher
- Health Connect interfacing experience
- ObjectScript proficiency
Exam Practice Questions
This exam includes a set of practice questions to help candidates familiarize themselves with question formats and approaches. The document is available here.
Exam Topics and Content
The exam contains question items that cover the areas for the stated role as shown in the KSA (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) chart immediately below. The question items are presented in two formats: multiple choice and multiple response.
T9 Installs Unified Care Record T9.1 Makes pre-installation decisions based on technical architecture document Interprets solution architecture document; Identifies connectivity options for data receipt T9.2 Installs software and Unified Care Record components Installs software and license key to target environments; Installs Unified Care Record components with wizards; Activates Unified Care Record components T9.3 Performs post-installation configuration Configures production components; Configures external communication; Selects pool sizes for production components; Configures MPI connectivity T9.4 Upgrades existing installation
Prepares Edge gateways for upgrade; Upgrades Productions with Installer: Access, Edge, Registry; Confirms upgrade in log files; Reactivates productions; Preserves custom code and layouts
T10 Implements Unified Care Record T10.1
Implements consent policy decisions
Configures consent policies - system, facility, and patient; Configures consent groups; Assigns users to consent groups; Configures clinical information qualifiers, types and rules; Configures consent options T10.2
Implements Clinical Message Delivery
Creates delivery filters, options, relationships and transformations; Enrolls clinicians; Creates subscriptions; Determines subscription basis; Creates dynamic cohorts1; Creates custom report(s) with patient data T10.3 Implements IHE Enables and configures IHE production components; Tests IHE connections with IHE test utility; Transforms CDA data to support IHE T11 Extends and Customizes Unified Care Record T11.1 Configures Unified Care Record data feeds Implements prebuilt adapters or custom business components for messaging; Creates routing rules; Defines data transformations; Creates custom DTL and business host pipelines; Uses HealthShare customization coding best practices; Adds Message Routers; Configures services for message routing T11.2 Extends SDA for custom data elements Extends existing SDA objects via extension classes; Creates custom SDA containers and streamlets T11.3 Customizes terminology Loads code sets; Adds default code set for incoming data; Creates/Loads a terminology translation map; Sets up code registry; Creates code system profiles; Specifies default coding systems - Access Gateway transforms; Configures terminology translation T11.4 Customizes clinical user interfaces2 Customizes patient search page; Customizes Clinical Viewers, including chartbooks, charts, chart items, and patient banners; Adds custom SDA object as a field in a chart; Customizes Clinical Navigation display; Describes what customizations can be done using CSS vs. ISC tools T12 Administers Unified Care Record 12.1 Manages reporting
Uses Management Reports; Builds custom reports
12.2 Manages registries Views Gateway Registry; Views/Adds to Facility Registry; Views/Adds to Assigning Authority Registry; Manages cohorts in Cohort Registry3; Views/Adds Service Registry; Views/Adds/Edits Configuration Registry 12.3 Manages users and roles Defines users, roles and privileges; Uses pre-defined roles; Creates custom roles; Manages access to patient data via roles/policies; Implements federated authentication and authentication domains; Manages users T13 Supports Unified Care Record T13.1
Traces patient data flow through productions
Sends sample data to Unified Care Record; Identifies key production components in data flow; Uses Visual Trace for troubleshooting; Investigates missing data T13.2 Interprets messaging through productions Identifies key messages in data flow; Determines troubleshooting entry point when message tracing; Identifies custom vs. standard code; Identifies custom code that should not be present T13.3 Uses tools for troubleshooting Interprets event log entries; Interprets alert messages; Uses Production Monitor for troubleshooting; Uses business rule log
- In versions 2019.1 and higher, smart programs have been renamed to dynamic cohorts.
- Both v1 Clinical Viewer and v2 Clinical Viewer (introduced 2018.1) and their respective tools are covered in this exam.
- In versions 2019.1 and higher, program groups and Program Registry have been renamed to cohorts and Cohort Registry respectively.