Introduction to InterSystems Products and Technologies
Learn the basics of InterSystems® products and technologies and discover what products exist, how they are used, and how they compare to each other from a nontechnical perspective.
This course contains four instructional lessons and several quiz questions. The videos and simulations are best viewed in full-screen mode.Version Updates The instructional content of this course has changed from previous versions. Updates include:
- Addition of content related to InterSystems IRIS for Health™
Prerequisite Learning or Experience None.
Audience This course is for functional users such as business managers, business analysts, and any non-technical roles.
Duration 30 minutes.Learning Objectives By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and define the InterSystems products.
- Identify the major features of each product.
- Order the products and how they build on one another.
- Identify technologies that enhance the functionality of InterSystems products.
Grading Criteria This course is not graded; quiz questions are provided for self-assessment.
Resources Needed None.