Introduction to Troubleshooting Productions
Learn how to troubleshoot productions in InterSystems IRIS® data platform, InterSystems Ensemble®, and InterSystems HealthShare®. Review the locations and purposes of Management Portal pages for viewing logs, messages, queues, and jobs. This course contains five instructional lessons and several quiz questions. The videos are best viewed in full-screen mode.
Version Updates The instructional content of this course has changed from previous versions. Updates include:
- Addition of content related to InterSystems IRIS® data platform
Prerequisite Learning or Experience Learners should have basic experience with productions and the Management Portal.
Audience This course is intended for anyone who will be creating, modifying, monitoring, or troubleshooting productions.
Learning Objectives By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate to the Management Portal pages: Configuration, Message Viewer, Event Log, Queues, and Jobs.
- Find information to aid in troubleshooting on the Management Portal pages.
- Find information to aid in troubleshooting on the Configuration page tabs: Log, Messages, Queue, and Jobs.
Duration 30 minutes.
Grading Criteria This course is not graded; quiz questions are provided for self-assessment.
Resources Needed None.
- You must be logged in to launch this course.