Hands-On with Docker Containers
Docker containers are a highly efficient, flexible, and portable format for software deployment. Learn how to build, run, and manage your own containers, and how to containerize InterSystems IRIS® data platform instances. Then practice what you have learned in a series of hands-on exercises.
Prerequisite Learning or Experience None.
Audience This course is intended for anyone who wants an introduction to Docker containers and how they can be used with InterSystems IRIS® data platform.
Duration 90 minutes.
Learning Objectives By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Execute basic operations with containers
- Build container images
- Run containers
- Push container images to Docker Hub
- Persist data across multiple containers
- Build, run, and use InterSystems IRIS containers
Grading Criteria This course is not graded.
Resources Needed Docker must be installed on your machine; instructions are provided in this course to set up Docker.
- You must be logged in to launch this course.