- Building Custom Business Operations
Building Custom Business Operations
Business operations are production components that communicate with external systems. Learn how to build and implement custom business operations in an InterSystems production. Then, practice what you have learned with hands-on exercises.
This course contains four instructional lessons, plus several quiz questions and exercises. The videos and simulations are best viewed in full-screen mode.
Version Updates The instructional content of this course has not changed from previous versions. Updates include:
- Content now applicable for users of InterSystems IRIS for Health™
Prerequisite Learning or Experience This course assumes learners have experience with ObjectScript programming and the architecture of InterSystems productions.
Audience This course is intended for software developers.Learning Objectives By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Determine when and why to create a custom business operation.
- Design and create a custom business operation for a production.
- Add a new business operation to a production and configure its settings.
Duration 1h 30m for full course (45 minutes if omitting hands-on practice)
Grading Criteria This course is not graded; quiz questions and exercises are provided for self-assessment.
Resources Needed None.