HealthShare Unified Care Record System Administration
Learn the tasks needed to manage a HealthShare Unified Care Record® system. The documentation and training resources in this collection cover the database, integration platform, and application.
These resources are not meant to be used for the Unified Care Record implementation process. The configuration of data feeds, modification of clinical viewer content, and addition of functionality are not covered.
You must be logged in as a HealthShare user to access these materials.
This resource guide covers:
- Starting and stopping a Unified Care Record system
- The System Management Portal
- The HealthShare Management Portal
- Executing code using Terminal
All of these topics focus on system administration tasks.
This page includes three resource guides, one for each layer of the technology stack that comprises HealthShare:
- Monitoring Databases addresses the database layer.
- Monitoring HealthShare Productions addresses the integration layer.
- Monitoring HealthShare Unified Care Record Usage covers the HealthShare Unified Care Record application.
It also contains a job aid that addresses monitoring tasks at the operating system, web server, and InterSystems software levels.
What activities are necessary to keep an established HealthShare Unified Care Record system working well? This resource guide provides information on:
- Defining normal for your system
- Scheduled tasks for a HealthShare system
- Managing messages
- Managing queues
- Managing licenses
- Managing disk space
This resource guide covers several security topics, including:
- Users and their accounts (includes managing roles)
- Security domains
- Tracking user activity
- Configuring HealthShare Access from EMR systems using SSO and SAML
- Secure data at rest: encryption
- Secure data in motion: inbound and outbound
- Secure system for go-live
This resource guide focuses on tracking messages through the system, from receipt to display in the Clinical Viewer, and transmission of clinical messages, as well as:
- Troubleshooting productions
- Tracing data
- HealthShare data storage
- Clinical messages
Learn how to install HealthShare Unified Care Record® for development, demo, or production systems.
This resource guide covers Unified Care Record configuration for system administrators. The processes described are the additional activities needed to create a system once the software has been installed, including:
- Setting up network hostname and configuring SSL access for Unified Care Record
- Setting up a web server
- Configuring and activating HealthShare productions using wizards or scripts
- Creating and maintaining required registry entries
- Managing synchronizations
- Production management: start, stop, update, recover, suspended productions, export productions, and business components
- Pool sizes for HealthShare productions
- Setting up Usage Dashboards