- Hands-On with IntegratedML
Hands-On with IntegratedML
IntegratedML — the machine learning component built into InterSystems IRIS® data platform — solves problems in a number of fields, including healthcare. In this exercise, you will use IntegratedML to create, train, and execute a predictive model on a set of sample patient data to predict readmissions.
By the end of this exercise, you will be able to:
- Define IntegratedML
- Create a model definition
- Train a model on a set of training data
- Execute a model on set of testing data
- Validate a model and view the results
- Choose a different provider to train and test models
Watch the video to get started with the exercise!
- Try It Yourself
Try It Yourself
Click the launcher below, then select the Zeppelin link to begin.
- Exercise Completion
If you have finished the exercise in the Apache Zeppelin notebook, select the box below to receive credit for completing it.
- Share Your Feedback!
Share Your Feedback!