Exploring a Complete Data Solution in InterSystems IRIS for Health
Build and explore key pieces of a complex InterSystems IRIS for Health™ demo application that assesses the likelihood of patient readmission. View and analyze the data, transform messages, connect moving parts, and implement machine learning to predict patient readmissions in an application that spans several Docker containers.
Prerequisite Learning or Experience None.
Audience This course is intended for learners looking to explore the capabilities of InterSystems IRIS for Health through hands-on exercises addressing a real-world example.
Learning Objectives By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- View data sources
- Create a data transformation to use on incoming data
- Create business rules for message routing
- Connect a machine learning model into the readmission workflow
- Build logic for patient care using the Business Process Designer
Grading Criteria This course is not graded; exercises are provided for self-assessment.
Resources Needed An installation of Docker on your machine.
- You must be logged in to launch this course.