Hands-On with InterSystems API Manager for Developers
Use InterSystems API Manager to manage APIs for a coffee maker application within InterSystems IRIS® data platform.
Prerequisite Learning or Experience Basic knowledge of containers and Docker. Basic knowledge of REST and HTTP request response status codes.
Audience This exercise is intended for developers who want to manage InterSystems IRIS APIs.
Learning Objectives By the end of this exercise, you will be able to:
- Set up routes and services for an application.
- Monitor APIs using API Manager.
- Configure consumers and basic authentication.
- Throttle an API.
- Troubleshoot APIs.
- Set up client-facing documentation.
Grading Criteria This exercise is not graded.
Resources Needed The VM provided below.
- You must be logged in to launch this course.