Hands-On with InterSystems FHIR Transformation Service Using HealthLake Target
- This exercise is in beta. Please report any bugs using the Report Issue button on the right.
- InterSystems FHIR® Transformation Service was formerly HealthShare Message Transformation Services. The content on this page is still accurate, and references to the name will be updated in the next iteration.
Transform HL7® V2 messages to HL7® FHIR® R4 resources, and deposit the resources into a cloud-based healthcare data repository using InterSystems FHIR® Transformation Service. The services interact with Amazon Web Services (AWS) for seamless conversion and delivery of healthcare data.
Watch the video, then get hands-on with the exercise below! In this exercise, you will:
- Create an Amazon S3 bucket and an Amazon HealthLake data store.
- Set up an Amazon Identity Access and Management (IAM) user.
- Create and use a pipeline that transforms HL7 V2 messages to FHIR resources.
- Run queries on the newly transformed FHIR resources.