Migrating to InterSystems IRIS
Learn the key features and functionalities of InterSystems IRIS® data platform, including its:
- Cloud support
- Analytics capabilities
- .. and more!
Watch the video to learn more about InterSystems IRIS, visit the InterSystems IRIS Product page or scroll down to learn more about specific features of InterSystems IRIS.
- InterSystems IRIS provides even greater performance, scalability and resource efficiency than Caché and Ensemble on the same hardware.
- Now, with InterSystems IRIS, you can easily deploy, configure, and manage your applications in the public clouds, including AWS, GCP, Azure, TenCent, in private clouds, and in hybrid environments.
- InterSystems IRIS makes application developers even more productive with built-in support for the VS Code IDE, and support for a range of development languages including Python (both server side and client side), Java, C#, and Node.js. All of the functionality in InterSystems IRIS can now be invoked via Python, as well as via ObjectScript, enabling your existing Python developers to develop and maintain sophisticated InterSystems IRIS applications with their current skills.
- IntegratedML is a new capability within InterSystems IRIS that enables your SQL developers to easily develop machine learning models with just a few SQL-like commands. Machine learning models can be seamlessly embedded into applications and productions to execute in real time in response to events and transactions, allowing you to transform your applications into machine learning enabled intelligent applications.
- Our new Adaptive Analytics capabilities provide a business-oriented, virtual data layer between InterSystems IRIS and popular Business Intelligence (BI) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) client tools, enabling data stewards and business users to more easily explore and analyze data without relying on IT.
- Our new embedded reporting provides users with customizable, pixel-perfect reporting and delivery capabilities.
- Our business intelligence and natural language processing capabilities have been expanded and are now included with InterSystems IRIS.
- InterSystems IRIS includes all of the existing capabilities in Ensemble plus many new features and enhancements including full lifecycle API management capabilities. Production extensions (PEX) enable standard or custom interoperability components written in Java and .NET to be called at runtime. Direct integration with Kafka provides support for high performance real time streaming applications.
- InterSystems IRIS for Health™ extends InterSystems IRIS with powerful capabilities to transform healthcare data among various formats and systems, supporting HL7® FHIR®, HL7® V2, DICOM, X12, CDA, and a variety of IHE profiles.
- We have made it super easy to migrate—supporting in-place migrations, step-by-step migration guides, and high touch support teams. Hundreds of customers have already migrated their production Caché and Ensemble applications to InterSystems IRIS.