Building Custom Business Operations
Learn how to build and implement custom business operations to communicate with downstream systems in an InterSystems® integration. Then, practice what you have learned with hands-on exercises.
This course contains four instructional lessons, plus several quiz questions and exercises. The videos are best viewed in full-screen mode.
Version Updates The instructional content of this course has not changed from previous versions. Updates include:
- The exercises now include an online IDE.
Prerequisite Learning or Experience This course assumes learners have experience with InterSystems ObjectScript programming and the architecture of InterSystems productions.
Audience This course is intended for software developers.
Level of Difficulty Beginner.
Duration 1h 30mLearning Objectives By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Determine when and why you would create a custom business operation.
- Design and create a custom business operation for a production.
- Add a new business operation to a production and configure its settings.
Grading Criteria This course is not graded; quiz questions and exercises are provided for self-assessment.
Resources Needed None.
- You must be logged in to launch this course.