Exploring Healthcare Analytics with InterSystems
Learn how InterSystems IRIS for Health™ and InterSystems IRIS® Adaptive Analytics can work together to harness better analytics and insights from patient data.
Version Updates The instructional content of this exercise has changed from previous versions. Updates include:
- This exercise now uses InterSystems IRIS for Health™ instead of HealthShare® Health Insight to store patient data.
- A new and improved data cube is used within Adaptive Analytics to make the exercise more comprehensive.
- IntegratedML tasks have been removed from the exercise.
Prerequisite Learning or Experience None.
Audience This exercise is intended for data analysts or SQL developers looking to discover how InterSystems technologies enable greater analytics with healthcare data.
Level of Difficulty Intermediate
Learning Objectives In this exercise, you will:
- Explore a set of patient data that includes nearly 3,000 patient encounters.
- Build a virtual cube in Adaptive Analytics that includes additional measures and dimensions to analyze data.
- Preview and publish your cube to show its potential use within other data visualization technologies.
Grading Criteria This exercise is not graded.
Resources Needed None.