Streamlining Development and Distribution with InterSystems Package Manager
See how to modularize and distribute your InterSystems ObjectScript code. Store your modules in a public or private repository, then automatically install them in your InterSystems IRIS® data platform deployments.
Prerequisite Learning or Experience A basic understanding of InterSystems ObjectScript is required. For an introduction to ObjectScript, see InterSystems ObjectScript Basics (online course, 1h 30m).
Audience This exercise is intended for all InterSystems IRIS developers.
Level of Difficulty Introductory
Learning Objectives In this exercise, you will:
- Retrieve a package from the InterSystems Open Exchange.
- Identify and fix issues in an ObjectScript package using a test coverage utility.
- Publish your modified package to a private repository.
- Deploy your published package to a new environment.
Grading Criteria This exercise is not graded.
Resources Needed None.
- You must be logged in to launch this course.