Tracking Patient Care Using FHIR
In this exercise, you will modify an existing InterSystems IRIS for Health™ system to monitor incoming HL7® FHIR® data from a smart device connected to a Bluetooth oximeter. You will see how InterSystems IRIS for Health acts as a decision support tool, sending HL7 V2 requests to other applications based on parameters that are tracked by the Bluetooth device.
Prerequisite Learning or Experience None.
Audience This exercise is intended for developers interested in the functionality of InterSystems IRIS for Health.
Level of Difficulty Intermediate
Learning Objectives After completing this exercise, you will be able to:
- Use business components to communicate with external systems.
- Use the Request Builder to create a message request.
- Create business logic in the Business Process Designer.
- Trace messages through the production to ensure they were routed properly.
Grading Criteria This exercise is not graded.
Resources Needed None.
- You must be logged in to launch this course.
HL7® and FHIR® are the registered trademarks of Health Level Seven International and the use of these trademarks does not constitute an endorsement by HL7.