Building BPL Business Processes
Welcome to ISC1066: Building BPL Business Processes. This course contains five instructional lessons, plus several quiz questions. The videos and simulations in this course are best if viewed full screen.
In this course, you will learn how to build a BPL business process using the Business Process Designer in the Management Portal.
Prerequisite Learning or Experience You should have basic knowledge of Ensemble or HealthShare production architecture and know how to add components to the Production Configuration page. You do not need to know how to write code using ObjectScript as this will be done using a graphical editor.
Audience This course is for software developers and interface engineers who need a business process to perform multiple actions within a production.
Learning Objectives By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- State what a BPL business process is and identify when you would need to build one.
- Create a new BPL business process.
- Add activities such as assign, if, call, and sync activities.
- Add loop activities such as for each.
- Configure context properties.
- Add a business process to a production and configure basic settings.
- Test the business process on the Production Configuration page.
Duration 90 minutes for full course (60 minutes if omitting hands-on practice)
Grading Criteria This course is not graded; quiz questions are provided for self-assessment.
Resources Needed None.