ICC100: Introduction to Change Control
Get an introduction to the value and basic concepts of change control and source control.
This course contains six videos and several quiz questions. Videos are best viewed in full-screen mode.
Prerequisite Learning or Experience None.
Audience This course is intended for anyone who needs to understand the value of change control and definitions of key terms.
Learning Objectives By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and importance of change control.
- Explain the differences between change control and source control.
- Identify the 3 different types of changes.
- Identify the types of processes that involve change control.
- Identify the key performance indicators of change control.
- Identify ways to make change control processes successful.
- Articulate the need for and the value of change control for your own personal projects and workflows.
Duration 35 minutes.
Grading Criteria This course is not graded; quiz questions are provided for self-assessment.
Resources Needed None.
- You must be logged in to launch this course.