ICC200: Introduction to CCR
Get an introduction to the CCR online application, including an overview of the basic concepts, terminology, and UI, as well as resources for additional learning.
This course contains five videos and several quiz questions. Videos are best viewed in full-screen mode.
Prerequisite Learning or Experience None.
Audience This course is intended for anyone who uses the InterSystems CCR application.
Learning Objectives By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what the CCR application is and why it is important.
- List the CCR First Principles.
- Describe the following concepts:
- CCR Tier 0
- CCR Tier 1
- CCR Tier 2
- CCR Systems and Environments
- CCR Transport
- Access the CCR Online Application and perform basic navigation.
Duration 30 minutes.
Grading Criteria This course is not graded; quiz questions are provided for self-assessment.
Resources Needed None.
- You must be logged in to launch this course.