- ICC400: Introduction to CCR Transport
ICC400: Introduction to CCR Transport
Learn how CCR transport moves changes between source control and your environments in the CCR workflow, including several best practices for success.
This course contains three videos and several quiz questions. The video is best viewed in full-screen mode.
Prerequisite Learning or Experience Some experience with progressing a basic CCR is helpful.
Audience This course is intended for anyone who uses the InterSystems CCR application for Tier 1 and Tier 2 systems.
Learning Objectives By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of CCR transport including when and how to use it properly.
- Discuss what the CCR client tools are and their purpose.
- Identify which parts of CCR transport are automatic and which require user action.
- Explain the role that the following servers play in CCR transport and how they interact / communicate:
- Client environment
- CCR server
- Perforce Helix server
- Explain the importance of the source workspace.
Duration 25 minutes.
Grading Criteria This course is not graded; quiz questions are provided for self-assessment.
Resources Needed None.