- ICC420: CCR Transport — Items and ItemSets
ICC420: CCR Transport — Items and ItemSets
Learn to use the Perforce Details pane of a CCR and additional important concepts related to Items and ItemSets that set the foundation for progressing a Tier 1 or Tier 2 CCR. CCR Transport — Items and ItemSets contains seven videos as well as quick quizzes to verify understanding following each video.
Audience This course is intended for anyone who uses the InterSystems CCR application and needs to be able to use CCR Transport while progressing a Tier 1 or Tier 2 CCR.
Learning Objectives By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Find log of CCR Transport activity.
- Log in to Perforce from CCR.
- Find list of changes submitted to Perforce for a CCR.
- Find and identify the 3 Perforce controls in a CCR.
- Generate access tokens.
- Identify actions that require a Perforce account.
- Define the concept of merge conflicts.
- View ItemSet listings.
- Explain the importance of the source workspace.
- Identify use cases for 2 types of custom load logic.
- Identify purpose of baselining.
Prerequisite Learning or Experience Understanding of how CCR Transport interacts with the journey of progressing a CCR as covered in ICC400: CCR Transport.
Grading Criteria This course is not graded; quiz questions are provided for self-assessment.
Resources Needed None.