- InterSystems SQL Overview
InterSystems SQL Overview
Welcome to InterSystems SQL Overview! This course contains three instructional lessons, plus several quiz questions. The videos and simulations in this course are best if viewed full screen.
In this course, you will learn about the various options of using SQL within InterSystems IRIS Data Platform. Specifically, you will learn how to test SQL queries using both Terminal and the Management Portal, as well as how to use class queries, dynamic SQL, and embedded SQL queries within an InterSystems class.
Version Updates The instructional content of this course has not changed from previous versions. Updates include:
- Updated for InterSystems IRIS Data Platform
Prerequisite Learning or Experience None.
Audience This course is intended for anyone who wants an introduction to using SQL within InterSystems IRIS.
Learning Objectives By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Test an SQL query using both Terminal and the Management Portal.
- Determine whether to use a class query, dynamic SQL, or embedded SQL in your application.
- List the steps needed to implement a class query, dynamic SQL, or embedded SQL in your application.
Duration 30 minutes.
Grading Criteria This course is not graded; quiz questions are provided for self-assessment.
Resources Needed None.